Eligibility for MBBS
Candidate should have completed the age of 17 years on or before the first day of July of academic year in which the candidate is seeking admission.
Selection of Students:
Based on NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST (UG) (NEET-UG) conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). Admission process done through General Counselling conducted by Medical Counseling Committee / Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
ACADEMIC YEAR, ACADEMIC TERM & DURATION OF COURSE OF STUDY
• The academic year commences from 1st August every year.
• The Academic Term for every Student shall be a certified period of study extending over 41/2 academic years followed by one year of Compulsory Rotating Resident Internship.
• First MBBS - 1 year
• Second MBBS - 1 ½ year
• Third MBBS - Part - 1 - 1 year
• Third MBBS - Part - 2 - 1 Year
• One year of compulsory Rotatory Resident Internship
Eligibility for PG Courses
The candidate must possess recognized MBBS degree and should have obtained permanent Registration as medical practitioners with the Medical Council of India or any of the State Medical Councils.
In the case of foreign nationals holding non-schedule foreign medical qualifications, they must have temporary Registration (issued by Medical Council of India) for the duration of their postgraduate Training restricted to the medical college / institution to which they are admitted for the time being for post graduate studies and for no other purpose.
Selection of students
The students applying for PG degrees/PG (Dip) courses under Vinayaka Mission’s Research Foundation (Deemed to be University) shall be selected based on PG NEET Examination.
Candidates who have passed any qualifying examination shall obtain an eligibility certificate from this university by remitting the prescribed fee along with the application form before seeking admission to the Medical Institutions
M.D. / M.S.
The minimum period of training for obtaining these degrees shall be three calendar years.
VMKVMC College Location
- Chinna Seeragapadi, Salem – 636 308, Tamil Nadu, India
- Phone: 0427 – 2477319, 2477884, 2477561
- Fax: 0427 – 2477561
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
University Administrative Office
- Sankari Main Road (NH-47), Ariyanoor, Salem - 636 308 Tamil Nadu, India.
- Phone: +91 427 3987000
- Fax: +91 427 2477903
- Email: email@example.com